- 100% genuine cowhide vegetable tanned leather patch blank. Perfect for ball caps, beanies, stockings and more!
- Patches include iron-on glue backing and can be applied with a heat press or regular household iron.
DIRECTIONS: recommended GF settings: medium natural leather. If you have char marks after engraving, patch can be cleaned up with a magic eraser or baby wipe. You can also apply a thin, even layer of a clear coat spray to seal in the engraving if you choose to do so (ex: Rust-Oleum 2X gloss clear coat). Before adhering patch to hat/stocking/etc, place tea towel in-between patch and iron. We recommend pressing patches using high heat for 5-10 seconds. If patch doesn’t adhere, press again. For additional strength, E6000 or super glue can be added to the back of the patch prior to adhesion (optional not necessary).
- Patches include stitch line for added dimension; however, it is not actual stitching.
- Medium rectangle, oval and hexagon approximate dimensions: 3"x2". Circle and square are 2”.
- Patches are blank and free of any text, brand or logo. Engraving not included.
*Please note, genuine leather is hand-colored; therefore, slight differences in color from one batch to the other is considered normal.